When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

16gb or 32gb SDHC card

Chronus

Anyone know where to get cheap (not rep!) microSDHC cards that can be used in Nokia N82s/N95s and Blackberry Bolds?

I know there are 12gb and 16gb versions out and about somewhere (and will be a fantastic prospect for the new N96 with 16gb built in as well as memory card slot!)... I heard there are 32gb cards on the horizon... and am not sure if I was dreaming when I heard the upper limit was 128gb? Must have been a dream, cos that would be too good to be true.

I rarely use a USB "pen" drive anymore either, just take my memory card reader... much smaller and quicker.

micros are tuff - i have a 6 and an 8gb. i think the 12s just came out- but i don't think they were widely sold,

i use froogle.com - have to be careful with ebay cause of fakes - but, honestly, with micro cards there are so few manufacturers right now- hard to fake.

also, i use xda-developers.com forum - they have accessories discussions search ont he forum, there maybe some good leads

thanks! i got 8gb cards from eBay when they first came out. well start of the year anyway.

The only thing I find is out of stock on the 16gb on sites such as:

http://www.memorybits.co.uk/index.php?cPat...p;filter_id=209

so either they had some and sold out, or never had any in, and they aren't released yet.

they probably will be when the n96 16gb is out... an extra 16gb makes it seem huge, but i've used up 2x8gb cards already... not that I will get the n96, not really a fan of sliders, I'll play with it too much and break it!

Thanks for the froogle site.... I found a UK site taking pre-orders:

http://www.uk-mobilestore.co.uk/product_in...products_id=927

but at 90GBP, it is well out of my price range but I am patient and will wait :thumbsupsmileyanim: