When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I finally have my UPO

edgematic

Today was the day I was waiting for so long, and it was worth it! After 25 days I would receive my UPO I was looking for since April-May this year, it's my first replica watch ever. Since the watch came out I always thought it was a beautiful watch, now it's on my wrist!

My parents passed by with my watch (since I study in Ghent and I normally live at the Belgian coast). It was still packed (I forbidded them to open it up :p ). So I started unpacking, damn, it was well-packed, thank you Precious Time!

Then I finally saw the box, and I thought, FINALLY!

Opened it up, wrapped the plastics of, and there it was, my UPO. My dad saw me unpacking and he saw the Omega logo on the box... He said: you bought an Omega? Why did you let it ship! Such a value which can be stolen while transporting it overhere!

And then I finally said, dad, it's a replica... He owns a gen Breitling Bentley and he was even jealous of my watch! Then showed it to my mom and she also said, wow, it's incredible!

And then they began talking about china and fake... After 2 minutes they asked, where did you get it from, do they have all kind of watches?

Because of me they found out that replicas can be quality too... Hehe!

Sorry I haven't got a pic, I only have a cam on my blackberry but it isn't that good for a nice pic...

And about the AR, I'll try to buy Matt's crystal, it has already been to Jacub so I can keep wearing my watch, just have to visit the watchsmith for a crystal changement and job's done!

About the flaws, I think you can barely see it has flaws... (If you don't know something about the PO) I'll probably change the Logo in the near future, but that will be it... (Maybe lume job, and I'm already starting with my list... Damn :D )

So I'm very happy with it! Also the box is a very good replica I think, even the booklet looks nice!

After all this I went as fast as I could to the watchsmith, letting her resize my bracelet to get it on my wrist!

Kind regards from another Replica fan!

His avatar is good enough for me! I think my wife used to look like that. It's been a long time and the years of imprisonment have wore me down.

Allright guys, I have 2 pics, but very poor quality (blackberry cam sucks big time!)

Here she is:

IMG00039.jpg

IMG00041.jpg

And about the girl, her name is "Vida Guerra"

Kind regards!