When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen rubber strap for Aquatimer

sander

I thought it would be nice to get a rubber strap for my Slevin. So I went to an AD and asked if they have it in stock and they did. The price was EURO 195,- for the strap and the buckle was EURO 98,- so the set would cost me EURO 293,- (USD 425,-) What the F..K! :shock:

Are they nuts? It

I know. I have a gen Aquatimer and I thought I would "pick one up". I was thinking $250 maybe - but I decided to pass when I saw that price. But hey if you think that is a lot. Wlak into a UN dealer and ask them how much for a replacement rubber strap for a Maxi Marine Diver. You know, the one with the titanium elements and the bracelet like clasp. Bring a baby asprin and some nitroglycerin...

I thought it would be nice to get a rubber strap for my Slevin. So I went to an AD and asked if they have it in stock and they did. The price was EURO 195,- for the strap and the buckle was EURO 98,- so the set would cost me EURO 293,- (USD 425,-) What the F..K! :shock:

Are they nuts? It