When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC Flieger Chronograph

fh074010

Hi guys, this site is just the best.

I have read Pugwash's review of the IWC Flieger Chronograph which was great. I was wondering if anyone knows of a dealer that has this watch with white subdial hands. I have only seen watch's with the silver sub dial hands, which I believe is the older version.

Any help in finding this watch would be appreciated.

Thanks

David

Thanks for replying guys and hopefully you can help.

It is the 3706 model I am after and this is the picture from Pugwash's review:

post-15218-1219607131_thumb.jpg

This is also what Pugwash had written in his review:

'You can see the subdials very clearly on that photo and see where they differ from the replica. While there are faults, as with other replicas, I don't think they're enough to turn me off this watch. I would check, though, before you buy one that it has the correct white hands on the subdials as his is apparently a recent fix. Older models have silver hands that are incorrect.'

Cheers

David

post-15218-1219607029_thumb.jpg

Hi guys

I bought this exact watch a few weeks ago from PT and it came with pure white subdial hands. The pix on his site feature the steel hands. You might want to ask him if he can still source the white dial version. I'm very happy with mine.

Note though that the dial is still incorrect. The subdials at 6 and 12 lack a white ring and the numbers of the subdials at 9 and 12 should be horizontal. You will also miss three dots on the subdial at 12.

Hope this helps.

Good luck

Valerian

Hi David,

Looks like you're right, unfortunately. I found them on 2 dealer's websites, but both had the steel chrono hands and not the correct white hands. Sorry man... no idea where else to looks for a correct one...