When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bentley 6.75

joint05

The case is different due to the different movements. Lume on the rep is usually in a green colour, and the datewheels generally in a red that is too light. They are a very very good replica thought, have the crystal AR'd and I doubt you'd know the difference at a glance

the first thing i noticed was the shape of the hour markers the gen ones are flatter also the crystal on the ge in canbered according to breitlings website and on the rep is flat at least the one i had. the font color is off too.

Dont worry about the depth of the date, its pretty good comparing to other breits that have real sunken dates..

The colour is a bit off in the datewheel but no ojne will notice if you get it coated by Jakub or Chief. ..

I have a GT with jakubs coat and its really something special..

i have a 6.75 with double AR and its pretty damn good.. Dial is a little deeper into the case on the rep.. not as shallow as it should be... datewheel should be almost black and not red.. other than that, its pretty good.