When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 111h

none

Its probably best if you do your research before asking that question. Everyone on here is very helpful but that amount of times we hear that. If you were to use all the features of this board including the search you'd learn a lot - READ.

All sellers are good one here so there isnt really a BEST, its all personal preference and experience. I personally use PT (because im in the UK) and Andrew because he was the first person i'd used and was so good i satyed. However i know from reading dealer reviews that the others are great too!

I just got my 111h from Andrew "Trusty". I've dealt with him numerous times and he couldn't be better as far as service and anwering all your questions. I didn't spring for his most expensive version, but I did get the one for $158 and I'm soooo pleased with it, right now it's my favorite Panerai. It came with a rubbers diver's strap, but I had a brown rep strap lying around and spent the day distressing it. It looks so much better than before, I'll have to post some pictures when I have a chance.

Thanks for your answers.

I have read a lot, and I hesitated to ask this question haha. I am so confused... I mean, there are so many nice PAMs out there!

1) I like this one a lot too (PAM 127):

http://www.trustytime.com/index.php?main_p...products_id=578

What do you think of the one above? Is it not beautiful? I wonder what the straps are like? Are they decent or even better than decent?

2) This one is cool too (I really want to have the AR coating):

http://www.trustytime.com/index.php?main_p...products_id=693

Please send me your opinions :)

They're both nice, the 1950 is larger at 47mm too big for my wrist. The straps that come with these aren't too nice, they'll suffice but you'll want to source aftermarket ones. However, you distress them on your own to make them look better. I did post some pics of mine.

Warning though Panerai's can become very addictive