When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Debaufre Triton

dadog13

Hi guys...

just came across this info and I wanted to share with all of you...I like the look of this watch but lately I spent too much on this hobby so I haqve to pass this offer..

"Debaufre Scratch & Dent Triton Watch Sale, we are offering a limited quantity of Triton watches for $350. These watches are brand new, but have minor scratches or dents to the case. Sales are final but of course our 2 year warranty applies to the movement. The strap shown on the photo above is not a standard strap, but we offer various straps for sale online at www.debaufre.com which can be purchased separately. To purchase your S&D Triton watch for $350, please enter the coupon code [TSD189] when you place your order. When ordering, there will be a space to enter the code, then press 'apply' for the $189 discount to be subtracted from your order. The coupon code is valid for the S&D Triton watches."

http://store.debaufre.com/Triton-s/48.htm

I just ordered one yesterday, as I've always wanted a Triton black. When she get's here I'll put up one of my noob reviews. It's a great deal me thinks.

Hi Z!

I am looking forward to read your review...and me thinks this is a good deal as well, this is why I posted it in the end...

I'll try my best at a decent review.

I contacted them early today and Elsa, their customer service rep who happens to be in Swiss at the moment, said that these are all new, never worn, watches. They're supposed to be in good condition and have minor scratches and dents and the saphire crystals have no defects. We'll see what their definition of minor scratches and dents mean, but either way I think it's a great bargain. I was about to pull the trigger on this when it was a prototype. I happen to know the person who designed this watch. For some reason I passed it up, but with this deal she will be mine!!! (muhahahahahahaha... Dr. Evil)

I had one with a black dial,,,,,very cool and great deal for the money, even better with the sale. The only reason I let it go was the size. I started getting into smaller watches and this is a pretty good size.

Well I'm into larger sized watches so I'm pretty sure I'll like this one. Any feedback on the watch? Positives and negatives?

I don't know if any of you guys are familiar with Korsbek, but I missed the pre-order on this sucker and have been kicking myself in the butt since then. I was on the list and then later changed my mind!!! From what I can see the Korsbek Ocean Explorer and the Triton have some similarities so I'm hoping this will ease the pain a bit. Add the fact of the discount and I'm in heaven.

as I recall,,it had good lum,,,very cool with two colors, good quality case with nice AR, nice design with decent bezel. For me, no doubt I would have kept it, if you like larger watches, this probably is one of the best deals out there. I just picked up the ocean 1 39mm and have it one right now. If I get time I'll do a review,,,,IMO the best sub homage out there.

Ok, let's see them pictures.

I am still waiting for the biggest piece of cake in this expenditure (Angelus SF240 Vintage Panerai)...waiting as well for the PAM036 and one strap...

What I got is the MBW/MBK PP Nautilus and a hornback croc strap - PP already left the house (gave it to my dad as a present)... waiting for another strap...and waiting as well on a PAM036...

I have just made a calculation...with all the WU fees, I paid almost 4.5k....It's time to take a break from the hobby..Today I had to refuse a nice HKTan Santos 100 strap offered to me by a member... :( ...had to pass this Debaufre Triton... :wounded1: ...

I am still waiting for the biggest piece of cake in this expenditure (Angelus SF240 Vintage Panerai)...waiting as well for the PAM036 and one strap...

What I got is the MBW/MBK PP Nautilus and a hornback croc strap - PP already left the house (gave it to my dad as a present)... waiting for another strap...and waiting as well on a PAM036...

I have just made a calculation...with all the WU fees, I paid almost 4.5k....It's time to take a break from the hobby..Today I had to refuse a nice HKTan Santos 100 strap offered to me by a member... :( ...had to pass this Debaufre Triton... :wounded1: ...

We all need breaks from time to time. Not to mention our bank accounts too! Not to worry though, I'm sure better deals are just over the hill. :)