When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

wich one is the option now corum adm. cup comp or concord c1

peto

Hmm... that's a question best left to personal tastes, but they do have something in common. They're both hey look at this huge chunk of metal on my wrist!!! If you want to go all out in that direction, I'd say for the C1. If you want to subtly say look at me, but don't you stare damn it! Then go for the AC. Good luck and post up pics which ever you choose.

Hy Ztech,

thanks for your prompt reply,we love both but wich one??

i love the great buckle on the corum but i love too the eye catching of the c1..

a c1 with the corum buckle will be great...

If there's someone with both we would appreciate comparison pics!!

cheers peto

I think the Corum is a very elegant watch but I like the look of the Concord... I say get them both but if that's not an option, I'd get the AC, have the ar coating done by Chief or K222 and then wait for the C1 to come down a bit more... they've both got distinctive flair...I tried on an AC in rose gold today at Tourneau and I loved it...it might be my next purchase.

The Corum is a big piece of metal. I think it's definitely more elegant than the C1...but the C1 is more "techy". I would say, look at your collection now, or where you are headed and figure out what you want out of it. Do you want to focus on covering your bases from slim dress watches to chunky sports...or do you want to get a selection of the best of the brands...or do you want to focus on divers only.

The answers to the above questions may determine which watch to get.

If you are only going to have a single watch, I would say the Corum is better as it is more versatile and not so "in-your-face". For example...the build of the C1 is big, chunky and sporty no matter what strap you put it on. However, change the strap from crocodile maybe to vintage leather to carbon fiber and the Corum can take on a whole new look.

For size comparison...check out Pug's review of the Corum:

Pugwash's Corum Admiral's Cup

For size comparison...check out these 2 pics of his:

Corum-review-12.jpg

and

compare-1.jpg