When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from The UK

hornma

Hey,

A very interesting forum here.. so far have learnt more about reps in the last day than I ever knew.. ( and now the head is spinning with stuff).

A quick history.. I have been wearing a gen Omega Qmatic Seamaster for 10 years.. always liked watches (just not always the prices) - Just got back from Turkey where everything is a rep :) and bought a very cheap Tag and Panerai. So started searching the web yesterday to find better Panerai reps as I do like the style not could not afford the real deal.

Now I am so glad I have found this place so I can ensure I pick a good collector to purchase from as I could so easily end up with a dud!

Just working on which model I want to purchase as my first decent rep.. got to mail some sellers with my questions... I am looking to get decent reps to use on a daily basis but I will not be modding them like some of the serious collectors here hence I want to be careful what I buy :)

Cheers

Matt

any of the dealers listed under the collectors section seem to be vouched for on here, and sell more or less the same product. silix seems to have better prices but sometimes not the best reproductions, angus seems to be MIA, eurotimez is new but is revolutionizing customer service and warranty (costs a bit more). he'll take care of you, but i dont know if he deals pans yet.

so pick one and enjoy, theres individual reviews, and of course no single dealer is perfect, but theyve all been collected from prior, so theyre all good, and you wont get screwed, youll get what you paid for, if not theyll make it right.

at this point in time only eurotimez gaurantees GENUINE ETA movements but deals mostly in Rolex

Thanks.. I have to say I am leaning towards Eurotimez as I would rather pay a bit more and have the watch looked over before I get it... He has lots of Pans listed on his site.. just got to decide which I want to go for... I fancy the big 47mm 127/217 but a bit concerned over the possibility of the crystal shattering! A bit more research required...

Thanks

Matt

Edited by hornma