When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is it wrong to lie?

Rxus

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow this has got legs.

I think a lot of people can probably relate :)

@Rxus - Just a little out of topic. When you met the father, did you look like the part that would own a gen or pay 3k for a watch? In any case, probably good to mention next time you see him, privately to tell him - btw, forgot to mention that if this were real, i would have paid 3k but believe it or not I only paid $$. Can you believe it? Have a closer look.

Good luck.

I think a lot of people can probably relate :)

@Rxus - Just a little out of topic. When you met the father, did you look like the part that would own a gen or pay 3k for a watch? In any case, probably good to mention next time you see him, privately to tell him - btw, forgot to mention that if this were real, i would have paid 3k but believe it or not I only paid $$. Can you believe it? Have a closer look.

Good luck.

IMHO, if you did this you'd look like some shady crackhead. You might as well as pull out a crack pipe and have him have a toke. ;):p

• 3 weeks later...

i made $5800 last year (in total) according to my W2-the US tax form. (i did a little better than that, i'm a club DJ on the weekends and make money in cash)

I've got a 111, a 183, and a JLC Master Date.

HUH?

B)

I drive a late-nineties black Mustang when I have to drive.

Usually i take the train or ride one of my real whips-my vintage and fixie road bikes.

However, I'd like to think I look pretty damned good, dress nicely, and can 'pull off' reps pretty damned well.

However, if someone realllllly pushes, i'm honest about it.

I've received tons of compliments on my watches, had tons of ppl (including bosses etc at the day job) drooling.

A couple asshats that got the ambiguous answers they deserved.

A couple guys that were genuinely curious and got the truth, also because they deserved it.

[censored], even my broke ass (political science and philosophy undergrad degrees!) has been in a position or two where I could have purchased a real Rollie or whatever. I chose to put that money in financial products and to see places like Paris and Rome in the flesh.

Do as you like.

Tell him you got his other daughter pregnant and you sold your skyland to pay for the Abortion then..tell him since he seems to love your gen so much that you got him a great copy, just like it.....hand your rep to him and tell him you will bring her back from Mexico in a few months.Take her hand and walk out the door. Find a GTG to go to and then in a week or so show up at a party with her, Married.

or.....

Just tell him you were so nervous about meeting her that you fumbled the ballon the watch deal and make sure that he buys all his new watches through you.

I just had a way better idea...send me the Skyland immediately and if he asks where it is..look at him like a lil puppy and say. Skyland,I never owned the Skyland it was memo'd to me.I will hold it for 5 years and then send it back to you. Oh!! and I won't charge a nickel to do this for you....My gift if you will!