When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen 16600 M series Questions

Ray T

Aimed at anyone that might have a Gen 16600 M series.

Did yours come with the watch tool, rolex ref 2100?

It'll be great if someone could share what their M series came with. Mine appears to be missing the watch tool, that i'm told it does not come with stock, and i wanted to verify.

There was no hologram on mine which i am told is true to the m series.

I do think that some examples of M serials come with and some have not (with no real rhyme or reason), but the opinion seems split. A friend of mine had a choice between a Z and an M; the Z had the tool kit, but the M didn't; both from the same AD. He chose the M, BTW and it is his experience in which I based my prior post on.

I also know that AD's sometimes have a tendancy to 'forget' certain items when handing over a watch during point of sale. My old director from a few years ago wasn't given his anchor when he bought his 16613 from B.Bridge and had to go back to ask for it after I inquired about it with him. They seem to hold the accessories separate from their watches due to the way they are rec'd...

Guest carlsbadrolex

That is correct, no holographic sticker. It is clear with the reference number in black numerals.

There is also a sticker on the 9 oclock side of the watch that has a micro bar code on it.

I would go back to the dealer and tell them you really dont care what it comes with stock... GET ME A TOOL!

T

Yeah... Not all of Rolex's new models have the rehaut engraving.

You should have the little bar code printed on on the protective sticker on the side of the case (opposite of the crown). Dunno about the caseback sticker, though I do know that some Asian markets (i.e. Japan) have a region specific sticker they affix to the back (and this is not a hologram, BTW).

Edit: After a quick search, I think I may have found an example of your caseback sticker. Does it look like this?

c0092710_107287.jpg