When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I need help from japanese members

dadog13

Hi Guys!

I need help from members that can help me translate the text on the following website - need the translation only of the text below the Patek Philippe Calatrava ref.96 :

http://patekphiilippe.seesaa.net/

I need it because I have the very same Patek Philippe watch that is shown on that website and I want to know what is written below the photo...

f_ppVm_13936a9.jpg

many thanks in advance!

Nothing better to do. lol

Brand PATEK PHILLIPE BEYER-ZURICH Patek Phillipe

Model Name Carat Rubber Manual Wind Screw Back Small Seconds

Movement Caliber 12-120 Production Age 1940 Age Production

Reference Number 96 Movement Serial 828620

Case 18K YG Make Case Serial 295618

Case Diameter Size (Sutra?) 31mm

Belt (Band) width 18mm letter board original condition

Belt (Band) non original Beauty Lock 18K YG Original

In addition disassembly cleaning adjustment end

mysterio....MANY THANKS FOR THE TRANSLATION!...I thought that maybe they will mention somewhere the price of the watch...

The watch that I have is the same one...got it from my father for my 21st b-day present...the watch however, was originally bought from my grandfather in 1936...since I didn't have any documentation of the watch a year or more ago I sent a request to PP to dig in their archives and I got a A4 paper "certificate of origin"...where it was written that the movement was produced in the 1926 and was sold in 1936...As far as I've informed myself this is the Calatrava model...the first calatrava was sold in1932, so this one is pretty old..

it has the beyer zurich stamped on the dial...it was a stamp from the shop where it was purchased...in the past some of the most exclusive dealers of brands (PP, Rolex,...) had their dials stamped (or by the original maker or by themselves) with the name of their shops...

once again, thanks for the translation!