When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ping Nanuq

HauteHippie

Now that two weeks of speeches and posturing before the faithful are over, the rest of the campaign can begin.

By the end, I plan to write down the key issues, draw a line down the page, and sum up my thoughts on how each camp would address that issue.

And how the candidates address the issues over the next two months will have a greater influence than how they postured at the conventions.

Now that two weeks of speeches and posturing before the faithful are over, the rest of the campaign can begin.

By the end, I plan to write down the key issues, draw a line down the page, and sum up my thoughts on how each camp would address that issue.

And how the candidates address the issues over the next two months will have a greater influence than how they postured at the conventions.

Well said. Precisely. A democracy demands a well-informed populace.

"What did I give you? A republic, if you can keep it". -B. Franklin

A few things that are floating around the Web about Sarah Palin had me concerned. They seemed completely out of character for her. Until today, when I received an analysis piece that dug into the claims and laid out their analysis, with derived facts. I feel much better now. THIS is the gal we know and love.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/sliming_palin.html

Palin/Jindal in '16! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Avitt my friend, I can't believe you said that I woke up Saturday Morning thinking the same thing.

I have a great friend who worked in the Reagan Administration and who does PR now. He thought it was the single greatest speech at a convention since Reagan.

She was brilliant!

and, when she introduced the vet that was in the POW camp in Hanoi with John McCain, I lost it. I makes people very very proud and definitely shows that the GOP is not out of touch.

I cannot be thankful enough for the service of out amazing Soldiers, Sailors, Coast Guard and Marines. To those who have seen the devil...Welcome Home! Thank you for your service.

Nanuq : This was perfect http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/sliming_palin.html

Avitt my friend, I can't believe you said that I woke up Saturday Morning thinking the same thing.

I have a great friend who worked in the Reagan Administration and who does PR now. He thought it was the single greatest speech at a convention since Reagan.

She was brilliant!

and, when she introduced the vet that was in the POW camp in Hanoi with John McCain, I lost it. I makes people very very proud and definitely shows that the GOP is not out of touch.

I cannot be thankful enough for the service of out amazing Soldiers, Sailors, Coast Guard and Marines. To those who have seen the devil...Welcome Home! Thank you for your service.

Nanuq : This was perfect http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/sliming_palin.html

Amen to that. To the "rough men that stand ready to do violence on our behalf" .... THANK YOU. :notworthy:

Ah but there are times Chuck Norris is not actually kicking butt. In those times he is doing constructive things like practicing his teatime etiquette. Honest.

So Sarah Barracuda might be doing similarly benign things like cleaning her moose rifle.

:ph34r: