When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

oris titanium ?

conteo

Hey everyone,

I've been on the forum for a few months now, i havn't been talking a lot but, as you all told me to since my first post... i spent hours reading a lot of unteresting things... I already bought a rep Breit navitimer and I am very satisfied with it. I wear it every day bla bla bla... But of course i now whant to purchase an other rep... in fact i'm looking for a diver watch.

I have tried the ORIS TT1 CHRONOGRAPH DIVERS TITAN and was amazed by it's weigth... and i quite like it's design.

unfortunately i did not manage to find a reliable dealer that sells this model :angry: I've had a look at andreww, joshua, ruby... the only one i've found is who sells this model is : www.aaa-replica-watch.com.

Does anyone know if this is a reliable dealer ?

however, i have a few other questions,

generally can you go swiming with a rep?

do you know other titanium made diver style watches ?

even thow the rep seller says the watch is made of titanium will it really be or probably not?

sorry for my spelling, i'm french and learning english...

Thanks for your comments

post-14608-1220920357_thumb.jpg

First advice is to stay away from that site as it is a scam site...Always order through the trusted dealers on this site only.

Secondly I don't think a rep of that watch exists although to be honest the genuine watch is not all that expensive to buy.

If you want a divers watch have a read of this great test by SEADWELLER4000 ---> http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...756&hl=dive

Oris makes a great watch for the money. These can be had on the secondary market for about half retail making them an even better value. My advice would be to lurk on the various gen forums or post a "wanted to buy". I have the blue faced stainless diver and the full lume titanium diver. Both keepers.