When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling for Bentley 6.75

watchas1

Hi guys,

I have been reading a bit this forum, great info!

I want to buy Breitling fro Bentley and found out that 6.75 is closest to the gen. However, in the pictures I found here and at the dealers it seems that (as some of you guys also mention it) the rotating rule is s bit too large for rep. actually I do not care much about the colour of the date and that is is sanked a bit. I only care about this deeper slide rule, which worries my that in reality in day light it might be too distiquishable from gen. what do you think? Anyone have seen reali life (not pro) pictures where gen and rep are compared at the same positions, angles, lights etc?

Another question is whether dealers sell the same reps (I am talking about 6.75 which goes arround 350-400 usd)? Or ever dealer has different watch manufacturer in China or wherever?

thanks for your response ;)

The 6.75 was the first "real" rep that I bought. Really nice watch IMO, but I think it gets some bad press because it gets lumped in with the other Bentley models, which are not as accurate.

Other than the lack of good AR and the "off" color of the DW, its a damn accurate rep. I don't see the same problems with the chapter ring (ie white area too wide) as with the others.

My 6.75 came with a damaged (?) ar and the mvt. didn't work reliable. I went for a complete service (Rob) including re-lume and an ar by chieftang. The watch looks great but an obvious issue compared to the real deal is the slightly sunken date window. Nevertheless I am lucky guy because the colour of the date figures are not red but more brownish like the gen. A great watch for the money but some modds and -of course- a service is highly recommended!