When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Concord C1

LordRasta

LR, I don't know about flaws, but I do know that I personally saw a curious difference between two reps. I saw one rep where the date font was thick like the gen and I've seen another that had skinny numerals on the date font. I forget which of the dealers had the pics up though. Sorry. So... there must be two different versions???

LR, I don't know about flaws, but I do know that I personally saw a curious difference between two reps. I saw one rep where the date font was thick like the gen and I've seen another that had skinny numerals on the date font. I forget which of the dealers had the pics up though. Sorry. So... there must be two different versions???

The older releases had the more accurate heavier date font...that is correct. I've tried the gen on a few times...SS and RG and it's quite the watch. The rotating disc running seconds subdial is an excellent feature. Earlier posts by the first buyers had the heavy datefont...any of the more recent posts have had the light date font.

The real glaring flaw is the movement obviously...but the rotor is nicely finished and hides 50% of the visible movement.

• 2 months later...
I know this is a relatively new rep, but are there any obvious flaws? I like the SS model.

I think the flaw is that on the rep the gold color of the dial is different than the color of the case.

I own the rose gold rep.