When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hanging with the Big Guys

Watchmeister

A wonderful Sunday with some of the guys. Warm weather,Wimbledon, World cup, etc. The morning started with a ride on the old bike. Mr. 187 came with me and neither the bike nor the 187 that kept me company shed any parts. A good day.

Then it was time to do the ceremonial cleaning and what better way to do it than watching the World Cup with a couple of friends. Congratulations to the Italian fans and my condolences to the French ones.

84696-29634.jpg

But I did want some Company so I let Mr 187 and Mr 196 hang out with their big brother - Mr tachymetre (or was that Tachymeter :lol:):

84696-29635.jpg

With the bike completely cleaned we all decided we needed to cool off. So we went for a swim.

84696-29636.jpg

And finally Mr VC started complaining about heat so he had to come too:

84696-29637.jpg

We won't get into the messy barbecue after the swim. The next morning Mr 187 and Mr 196 and some of their brethren started complaining that they needed a bath so they got theirs yesterday.

84696-29638.jpg

In spite of the poor pictures I hope you enjoyed my Sunday vignette. :)

Hey Warren... Nice bike and wonderful watches. :3a: I must say...You have done very will with your photo shots. I guess in the next few weeks I will try to give this a shot myself... :wub:

I really enjoyed the story with your watches..Great stuff my friend.. :D:victory:

Thanks for the compliments. I would be remiss if I didn't pass on a humrous PM I got from a good friend here on the forum when he saw the post:

Riding with an Asian 7750 on? Hope you're not. The vibrations from a v-twin probably are not too good for the watch.

Although the 187 survived the ride it is too funny and too true. I am still lookng for the license plate from the last time I really rocked out on it. :lol:

mikellem-

I had fun doing this (my wife has officially declared me mentally challenged) and it is something I came up in lieu of doing the typical collection shot. In truth I have never successfully had the majority my watches in house at the same time. Then again I do only have two wrists. :)

Great collection & a great bike...

many miles to go, bro