When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Richard Mille

cablesurgesg

Came across a website selling Richard Mille Replicas. I think these guys took the pics from the Richard Mille website, cos they look completely identical, but they claim that their photos are taken off their watches. Anyone have any experience buying from these guys? Too good to be true? Or just a scam???

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If this is for real, it's too good to be true!

it's a scam! all the pics are from the gen RM watches

it is really difficult to expect that the rep makers do a good replica of RM...IMO we will never see a nice replica of RM, not untill RM makes a simple watch...cause all of their watches have some special details where the rep makers would definitely have problems in replicating...others are too complicated because of the movements...almost all of them have display caseback and the movements are gorgeus...no way Jose that we are going to see those bad boys repped in the near future, or anytime!

Dude I would take notice of the warnings above and not buy anything from the site in question.

Unless of course you want to throw money away then pm me for my banking details :)

+1 (i mean you can pm me as well for my bank details :D )

Btw... A Bauhaus poster?? hmmm members here continue to impress me...

I am really looking for a nice Richard Mille. Cant seem to find one anywhere. Looking at the RM16.

By the way, they replied to my email!!!

This is from XXXXXXX...i think...

Asked for some pics and this was their reply:

"Thanks very much for your letter.

Our products are the same as our website which you saw.They are of the best quality.The date of delivery is about one week to ship it to you via EMS.And the shipping fee is $35/watch.

If you have any question,PLS contact us any time.we are at your service.

We look forward to your early order.

Thanks again and best regards."

I want to see pics of the actual watch. Have not seen a replica RM16 before!!!

Let's see if they really send me pics of the actual watch or the real thing.

EDITED AGAIN.

Please do not post links to scam sites.

Mods, sorry to spam this reply, but we have 5 first page threads of single digit posters asking if unreppable reps can be repped, two of which link to scam sites. Here's my cut and paste reply to the guys posting these threads. I'm sure you mean well and mean no harm but here is a suggestion that will save you time:

Just as a general rule, with VERY few exceptions if a watch has a tourbillon or another complication not readily available in existing rep movements (power reserve, GMT, ETA 7750 based chronograph,etc) it will never be repped except in maybe a $108 piece that you wont want to buy. Prior to your next "is there a rep of this" post, you may want to save yourself the disapointment zero reply threads by doing a few minutes of research about which movement types are found in 99% of all reps. Even better, just take a look at a couple of the larger dealer sites. If the watch you want is not pictured there it probably isn't repped.