When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sub Bracelet - is there life after noob-bracelet?

im2

I recently received a Euromariner and i am planning to do some mods

As know, the Euromariner wears the noob bracelet which is considered to be the best rlx oyster bracelet rep in the market... Excuse me? The best? :shock: Am i the only one here who is really annoyed by the funny look of the crown in the noob clasp? Or the obvious quality difference between case and bracelet?

I saw a post saying that you cannot use a gen 93250 oyster bracelet to the WM9 , the case that Euromariner is built on.. Too bad, but has anyone tried it with success?

I found a 93150 clasp ... Wonder if it can fit to my noob 9320 noob bracelet.... Any ideas? Any one who shares the same psychosis with me on the bracelet thing ? ? ?

Noob clasp is ugly, but the bracelet is the only one with correct hollow mid links, instead of solid mid linkd of MBW/TW best/WM9 models

Yes, a gen clasp would fit.

At the beginning I used a gen 93250 bracelet on my WM9, and it didn't fit perfectly, but I had many WM9 cases in my hands and there could be some tollerance differences among them.

Unfortunately I don't have my gen bracelet anymore to try it on.

Here is my WM9 with gen bracelet:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=69744

I was having the same question as im2, as I have a WM9 Z-serial Sub and spare "ultimate" and "noob" bracelets...

I like the whiter sheen on the "ultimate" links...

...the hollow mid-links on the noob...

...and WM9s clasp is quite good...

(Who has the best Sub bracelet? :p )

You guys are amazing... The amount of knowledge you've got is overwhelming... Thank you for sharing it.