When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Sub

julcod

Listen up noob. I just got some exciting news so I'm in a good mood. This is good for you. We have a "search" tool. Use that and read as many posts as you can. You'll come to learn that we deal with DEALERS around here and not those websites that promise you a Swiss A++++ Grade 1 replica rolex. Now when you are done with your homework and can name some of our dealers, I'll give you another assignment. You have to work around here my friend. One day another will join and like you say "who has the best sub!!!!", then you can help them.

I was reading this forum a couple of months before I joined and have had the same problem. Take the time to read the forums. Read everything because what you will find out is that there a lot of opinions and it will be up to you to decide for yourself on who to buy from. Plus by taking the time to read, you learn so many more amazing things about this hobby including some things about other watch brands I haven't even heard of but now are dying to get.

People here are very helpful, but they get these questions 100 times a day. Read and learn and once you educate yourself on the basics of the hobby, you will find the group here will embrace you and open up so many more great aspects of this hobby.

Good Luck.

JP

I was reading this forum a couple of months before I joined and have had the same problem. Take the time to read the forums. Read everything because what you will find out is that there a lot of opinions and it will be up to you to decide for yourself on who to buy from. Plus by taking the time to read, you learn so many more amazing things about this hobby including some things about other watch brands I haven't even heard of but now are dying to get.

People here are very helpful, but they get these questions 100 times a day. Read and learn and once you educate yourself on the basics of the hobby, you will find the group here will embrace you and open up so many more great aspects of this hobby.

Good Luck.

>sniff<...that's so beautiful...Noob's all grown up!

Good response Patinga...glad things worked for you.

I love it!! "who has the best sub" ...

Well..... READ READ READ... yes it is tiring but E V E R Y O N E of us as noobs here had spent a whole weekend probably or at least dozens of hours reading old posts...

BTW: Checks posts for EUROMARINER if you can afford it... If you want the best sub.... Secondly...start your reading with the wiki, then the pinned posts and if you are interested in something specific , browse older posts concerning this specific thingh e.g. "euromanriner" , "noobmariner" ... Then ASK us ANYTHING you want... We WILL Answer. If you like this procedure, ..welcome to the addiction ...if not... ciao :drive1:

Edited by im2

Thank you guys.

You are so helpful.

What is your opinion about WATCHMAKER9 (rolexfactory)?

It seems that it has high prices. Is it worth?

Its replicas are reliable?

Julian

Now you couldn't of read posts that fast. We have lots of opinions but the dealer I like may not be the dealer you like. That is why we invite you to read and learn.

I was a WM9 skeptic, but ended up giving them a try. I have to say that I'm quite pleased with the product rec'd, as it's a great rendition of the 16610. Still needed a few mods, but nothing too difficult to do.

IMG_2222.jpg

IMG_3117.jpg

IMG_3124.jpg

IMG_2228.jpg

IMG_3034.jpg

IMG_3114.jpg

IMG_3557.jpg

As others have mentioned- Plenty of reading on the forum. Lots of ground has been covered with Subs of all variation.

Good luck!

I was a WM9 skeptic, but ended up giving them a try. I have to say that I'm quite pleased with the product rec'd, as it's a great rendition of the 16610. Still needed a few mods, but nothing too difficult to do.

As others have mentioned- Plenty of reading on the forum. Lots of ground has been covered with Subs of all variation.

Good luck!

Boy....that's a real nice watch.....

Dear colleagues

I am interested in buying a replica Rolex Submariner

steel and 18ct yellow gold.

There are too many sites which promise reliable 1:1 copies.

According to your opinion which is the best of them.

I would like to thank you for your answers beforehand.

Best are in my opinion Noobmariner and MBK

If you desire, exist in internet a lot of sites that buy replacement band whit real gold 14 kt for modder your Noob or MBK

IMG_2222.jpg

IMG_3117.jpg

IMG_3124.jpg

IMG_2228.jpg

IMG_3034.jpg

IMG_3114.jpg

IMG_3557.jpg

Good luck!

Thank you my friend ubiquitous,

you are very helpful because the sum

that I am going to spend is about 600 $.

One more question.

In the warranty it is claimed that

"Make sure the crown is always screwed in tight so water does not get in. If any water damage is detected to have gotten in from the crown not being tight, water damage is not covered".

This state means that in relation to the crown there is a deficiency?

Thanks again,

Julian.

Best are in my opinion Noobmariner and MBK

If you desire, exist in internet a lot of sites that buy replacement band whit real gold 14 kt for modder your Noob or MBK

Dear triosLescano,

as a Noob who I am,

I cannot understand what is exactly

the terms "Noobmariner and MBK".

Are they on-line stores?

MBK (after a short search that I did) is a Big Thai Store

but it doesn't seem to sale any rep. Rolex.

Pls explain to me.

Thanks,

Julian.

Thank you my friend ubiquitous,

you are very helpful because the sum

that I am going to spend is about 600 $.

One more question.

In the warranty it is claimed that

"Make sure the crown is always screwed in tight so water does not get in. If any water damage is detected to have gotten in from the crown not being tight, water damage is not covered".

This state means that in relation to the crown there is a deficiency?

Thanks again,

Julian.

i think you should get an NOOBmariner first :D :D :D

sorry ;)

Dear colleagues

I am interested in buying a replica Rolex Submariner

steel and 18ct yellow gold.

There are too many sites which promise reliable 1:1 copies.

According to your opinion which is the best of them.

I would like to thank you for your answers beforehand.

Bytor's "who has the best tt sub" review thread is a gold mine for you my friend.

And FYI... I own both of the watches you see in those threads. Not just an MBK and Noobmariner, I own THE watches shown in those pics... I should be a celebrity around here for that alone.

:D