When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Show Us Your Lume Shots using UV / Black Light

Toadtorrent

Nice TeeJay...I saw a UV lume shot on another post somewhere and couldn't find it...then relived it in a Children's Museum exhibit that had my watch glowing. It was pretty awesome.

Thanks :) It's not only a cool-looking result, but does give an excellent charge to the lume :)

PS

Awesome result on the IWC :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I haven't been to a strip bar lately, so it's been a while since I've seen lume under those lights!

One thing I can say... is nothing screams fake more than the crappy rep lume while under UV. Especially in the company of a gen. Hands are different shades then dial, some lume glows purple, some green, or a mix of both. I remember I picked up a cheap 5517 and wore it out once, the hands were orange under the UV.

I haven't been to a strip bar lately, so it's been a while since I've seen lume under those lights!

One thing I can say... is nothing screams fake more than the crappy rep lume while under UV. Especially in the company of a gen. Hands are different shades then dial, some lume glows purple, some green, or a mix of both. I remember I picked up a cheap 5517 and wore it out once, the hands were orange under the UV.

Aaaa Stilty...you're no fun...where's that Canuck spirit? ;)

It's true what you say...and a good test for the Frankens especially that have parts of different ages, different sources, and as a result, different lume...but you have to admit, the strip-bar chic is fun. B)

Ahhhh! Well, I didn't say I don't go... just been a while.

We have a great place here in Vancouver called Brandi's. Only thing is, it is the type of place you go to on the company expense account when the brass are in town, or with a client. First class all the way!

Some of you may have heard of this place, as Ben Affleck made headlines in all the rags when he was spotted partying there. He was there with Christian Slater and I think Tara Reid. I guess J.Lo was not too happy about it at the time.