When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello All

Sully

Hello everyone. I've been a lurker for the last month. I am really impressed with the wealth of knowledge and helpfulness of this forum. Unfortunately I have a small wrist and most of these rep watches are gigantic. I love the Breitlings and the Tag Heuers. So, I'm going to soak up some more knowledge before I take the plunge into buying my first rep.

Welcome.

As for wrist size, I have a 6.25'' wrist but it is the shape that matters. My wrist is flat not round so a 44mm panerai wears well as does a 36mm Rolex.

You are lucky in that a wide range usually looks at home on smaller wrists as opposed to a large wrist where smaller watches look a little odd.

Read plenty here and trust the advice of the experts.

Thanks for the reply Justasgood. I measured my wrist and it is not quite 6.5" so I guess if you can go 44mm so can I. I think lug to lug and height are important too as far as fit goes.

Welcome.

As for wrist size, I have a 6.25'' wrist but it is the shape that matters. My wrist is flat not round so a 44mm panerai wears well as does a 36mm Rolex.

You are lucky in that a wide range usually looks at home on smaller wrists as opposed to a large wrist where smaller watches look a little odd.

Read plenty here and trust the advice of the experts.