When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hey Everybody, Very Excited To Be Here

joshmv

Now that I've got a REAL job and actually have to dress up daily, I figured I can finally justify buying a couple nice watches.

Up until now I've searched for rep's but never went through with it because I didn't spend the time to find a place like this to make me feel safer in my purchase. I also knew once I bought one, I was going to want more....and then probably some more.

Oh well, a couple watches won't hurt.. right?

I look forward to reading through the forums, and making a purchase or two from the reputable dealers advertised here. If anybody has a good deal for a noob feel free to pm me, I'm always up for 1 to 1 deals.

Thanks,

Josh

Now that I've got a REAL job and actually have to dress up daily, I figured I can finally justify buying a couple nice watches.

Up until now I've searched for rep's but never went through with it because I didn't spend the time to find a place like this to make me feel safer in my purchase. I also knew once I bought one, I was going to want more....and then probably some more.

Oh well, a couple watches won't hurt.. right?

I look forward to reading through the forums, and making a purchase or two from the reputable dealers advertised here. If anybody has a good deal for a noob feel free to pm me, I'm always up for 1 to 1 deals.

Thanks,

Josh

Famous last words.

Hello and welcome from a fellow newb!