When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC Portuguese with correct spelling

nogaro

I'm also looking for one with the right spelling. I could've sworn Angus' Portu says "RESERPE" but if it's been fixed, then I'll definitely order one from him. Angus is a good guy to deal with.

Would appreciate if you could keep us updated of Angus' email response.

Thanks.

@arr : thank's for the advice

@docdoc : i just send a mail ton angus. I wait for his reply.

I'm also looking for one with the right spelling. I could've sworn Angus' Portu says "RESERPE" but if it's been fixed, then I'll definitely order one from him. Angus is a good guy to deal with.

Would appreciate if you could keep us updated of Angus' email response.

Thanks.

On his site, if I remember well, the pics are from mthe old version

Thanks for the update.

It seems that every dealer post the same photo on their website with the misspelling. Makes me think there's only one guy who manufactures this particular part.

Kindly post some pics when you get it.

I emailed this same question to puretime the other day, Angus assures me that its now spelt correctly however picture on his website are old.

Ordered it and its due to arrive soon. Will post and tell you guys if its correct.

If you're asking about Angus...he's been really responsive and quick to deliver. I've bought a couple of watches and some parts from him. My watches were in my hand exactly 7 days from the day I paid. I'm in Southern CA.

When did you ordered ?

By the way, i'm a little anxious about Angus by reading the dealer's review... What do you think about that ?

Since most, if not all, of the dealers seem to post old pictures with the wrong spelling, can someone who already have these watches post some photos of the back so we can see how the new version with the correct spelling looks like?

Also, is the spelling of "PROBUS SCAFUSIA" finally correct on the new watches? As I recall, the old version also spelled this word wrongly.

Thanks!!