When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Rolex Daytona With Secs @ 6

ajoesmith

HI

Ive recently bought a new Rolex daytona 116509 with black numbers. I would normally take some pics but my camera is broken at the moment.

The problem is surprisingly NOT the movement, at least for now, its the chrono pusher. the top chrono pusher for the start and stop, screws in a little more than the lower pusher. so the top pusher sits out more than the lower pusher.

Is there any way to correct this?? i can take the movement out no problem and have a look.

Thanks

Edited by ajoesmith

Just don't screw the lower pusher in that much, not all the way, and it'll look fine. :)

Thanks actaully its the other way round. I shouldnt screw the top pusher in that much so it looks the same.

But id actually like to fix the problem, is it possible?

Thanks

Thanks actaully its the other way round. I shouldnt screw the top pusher in that much so it looks the same.

But id actually like to fix the problem, is it possible?

Thanks

I suspect something may be wrong with the threads where it screws down? If that's the case, you may need to contact the dealer for a replacement or parts. That's the only reason I can think of, since my Panerai 187 is also like the Daytona in that it has screwdown chrono pushers, and one has a little trouble screwing all the way down because of the threads.

I suspect something may be wrong with the threads where it screws down? If that's the case, you may need to contact the dealer for a replacement or parts. That's the only reason I can think of, since my Panerai 187 is also like the Daytona in that it has screwdown chrono pushers, and one has a little trouble screwing all the way down because of the threads.

Hi theres no problem screwing down its just it screws in more than the lower pusher.