When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rubber strap for UPO (22mm)

pfran42

Just bought a UPO on SS with the correct 22mm lugs and I was wondering where I can get either a Gen or Rep rubber strap for it? Can you request these from the dealers? If not, anyone have one they want to get rid of or can someone direct me to a source that has them?

Thanks!

most of the dealers should have the rubber available, just email them to make sure. I'm pretty sure silix has one and I am positive King has some as I just ordered my UPO on rubber from her :p the price for the strap is around 30-40 bucks, shouldnt be more than that

I also heard gen straps rubber or steel will not fit Silix's version as the lug holes are slightly different?? No such problems with the UPO

I remember reading that the gen rubber doesn't fit too well...Maybe do a search if you are going to buy the gen.

Also the one Silix has is a bit sticky and collects dust pretty easily...I think Josh or Angus has the better quality rubber strap.

If you have a UPO, then the rubber strap from Josh/Andrew is the one to go for. The quality and fit is very good.

If you have a 45mm Silix PO, then get the rubber strap from Silix. The quality isn't as good, but it is made to measure for that exact watch.

There is much truth in the above statements...

My first Rubber Strap didn't fit at all...

Then I received a pleasant surprise from Lanikai...

He picked up the Strap that Josh sells and sent it to me...

Awesome fit...

Awesome finish...

Awesome member...

Thanks again R...

I'm truly enjoying my PO now...

Double T

• 2 weeks later...