When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Shark attack on my Pam 118... pics

V

I got this new strap for my 118.. it is an Allie brown shark customised by V ;)

I have restitched it with dark brown thread and put a sewn-in buckle with what else? A shark engraved on it :p

I think it looks very nice with my 118...the texture is one of the best i ve seen in a shark strap similar to Simona's MUCH more expensive ones.

Only thing that bothers me a bit is that at the tongue side lug it is around 23mm instead of 24mm and it shows a bit of the tube.. but I know I am a bit anal about details ;)

Anyway.. enjoy the photos :)

DSC03754.jpg

DSC03759.jpg

DSC03752.jpg

DSC03760.jpg

DSC03761.jpg

DSC03763.jpg

DSC03756.jpg

DSC03757.jpg

DSC03751.jpg

Looks great K. I've not been bitten by the shark yet but this one looks really nice on the 118

Hey D I do have a history with shark straps...

When I was around 15 (about 16 years ago) there was a trend in greece and in my school for Camel watches.. I was in a school were most students were rich. The watches were nothing special but they were expensive for my family at the time.. SO my first ever replica was a Camel about 15 years ago with faux painted chrono.. very cheapo :p

To cut it short after a year my parents decided to buy me as a present a genuine Camel.. I was thrilled but the first thing I thought was to change the strap.. I have seen in the same store a nice Shark strap grey/black.. and the first thing I bought then with my own money was this shark strap to put to my gen Camel :)

So yes I am a calf guy myself (no exotics) but I have a soft spot for shark straps ;)

Nice story K!

Hey D I do have a history with shark straps...

When I was around 15 (about 16 years ago) there was a trend in greece and in my school for Camel watches.. I was in a school were most students were rich. The watches were nothing special but they were expensive for my family at the time.. SO my first ever replica was a Camel about 15 years ago with faux painted chrono.. very cheapo :p

To cut it short after a year my parents decided to buy me as a present a genuine Camel.. I was thrilled but the first thing I thought was to change the strap.. I have seen in the same store a nice Shark strap grey/black.. and the first thing I bought then with my own money was this shark strap to put to my gen Camel :)

So yes I am a calf guy myself (no exotics) but I have a soft spot for shark straps ;)

Nice story, nice strap , very very nice watch !!!

That 112 must be getting dusty by now V...|!!

Best

FGD

Thanks guys.. nah the 112 is the king of the heard... just this is my new toy.. have to enjoy it a bit before swiching back to the 112...