When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 0036

klocklind1

Does anyone know if I can put a Pam 177 sandwich dial in a Pam 0036 case ?

Is the case the same on the Pam 177 and Pam 0036 ?

AND

Is the Pam 111 dial and Pam177 dial exactly the same ?

The 36 case has markings ON the case (serials etc..) so it will make it wrong for the 177.

Thanks for the info.

It is still a replica so I think You NOT be sure when You mix different cases and so on.

Not always ...the 036 from Ruby / Joshua (with fat crown and flatter CG )has a much thinner dial and when I attempted to fit a 177 sandwich dial in the case it doesn't allow the stem to line up with the tube + the case clamps cannot be tightened...

Best

FGD

Not always ...the 036 from Ruby / Joshua (with fat crown and flatter CG )has a much thinner dial and when I attempted to fit a 177 sandwich dial in the case it doesn't allow the stem to line up with the tube + the case clamps cannot be tightened...

Agreed, I have the same caseset with my 172, there's no way you can fit a sandwich dial in there without serious work, still Its a easy spot as its the only rep Ti case I have ever seen with stamped OP & serial #'s on the case.

OK

But my case is NOT with an engravement on the case, ONLY the caseback !!!

So I do not know if I want to buy a separate 111 sandwich dial and try it to that it will not ???????????

Agreed, I have the same caseset with my 172, there's no way you can fit a sandwich dial in there without serious work, still Its a easy spot as its the only rep Ti case I have ever seen with stamped OP & serial #'s on the case.