When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to buy UPO in the US

borz

I've seen it at Silix's store and some other china-based sites, but I'm a bit weary of all the potential customs issues and whatnot. Are there any reliable US-based dealers who have that particular model in stock? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by borz

Welcome aboard.

The UPO is sold by a number of dealers users on this board have found trustworthy...Silix being one of them. Although to my knowledge there aren't really "collectors" here who are US based, if you read their reviews in the review section, or do a search for users from the US, you will find a huge membership who have ordered with no problems.

There is a group buy going on at RWI for the UPO. $195.00 Shipped...I don't think you will find a better deal. The version in question is the same model sold by Josh/Andrew/Angus (2824 movement, sapphire, AR) and most believe that it is a better version that what Silix offers. Silix has the correct "no feet" logo but overall the other version is more accurate.

• 5 months later...
There is a group buy going on at RWI for the UPO. $195.00 Shipped...I don't think you will find a better deal. The version in question is the same model sold by Josh/Andrew/Angus (2824 movement, sapphire, AR) and most believe that it is a better version that what Silix offers. Silix has the correct "no feet" logo but overall the other version is more accurate.

• 2 months later...
Guest hublot1
you might be able to PM sead... he's in the US and can probably source it. just my .02 cents :)

+! for Sead based in Florida look for him under Super Mirrors

This is the way to go. It is D4M's group buy which is where I purchased my UPO from. I ordered it on a Friday, had a tracking number on Monday, and the watch arived on Thursday.

If you must go for US based there is also WBKtime over at RWI (not on the list here but a damn good dealer IMO) but from the US you are realy safe with the China based dealer of your choice. Very rare to lose a watch to US customs and most will replace it for you if the worst happens.

Col.

Silix is indeed trustworthy, but DOESN'T have the UPO!

Trustworthy? I am still waiting for my order placed in mid January. He has said that he mailed it on four different occasions.

The last time, he said he'd mail it on April 6th. I emailed him on the 7th and he said that he did mail it. A month later, when it never showed up he said that he had forgotten to mail it. Sound trustworthy to you?

Trustworthy? I am still waiting for my order placed in mid January. He has said that he mailed it on four different occasions.

The last time, he said he'd mail it on April 6th. I emailed him on the 7th and he said that he did mail it. A month later, when it never showed up he said that he had forgotten to mail it. Sound trustworthy to you?

uh oh...

i havent heard really bad things about him, so i would give him... a little more time, even though you've give enough imo..

goodluck! keep us up 2 date!