When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Blackbird it's for the SS bracelet

condemore

With this last one I end up determinig the definitive strap for each of my Breitling (see other threads).

The Skyland grey dial will live with the brown croco with deployant (25 votes for the brown vs 19 for the black). The bracelet also fits nicely but being so plished it tends to saturate me.

The blue SFSO, without any doubt, is with the black rubber, not the blue. And this is the one and only combination possible, no leather, no ss, no croco.

The Blackbird has worn everything and everything suits nicely, but it has been born for the SS brushed bracelet. With it, the BB reachs his true character. Also, in my opinnion, that is teh best looking bracelet of the 3.

DSC_2794.jpg

DSC_2855.jpg

DSC_2900.jpg

DSC_2902.jpg

DSC_2904.jpg

DSC_2916.jpg

DSC_2930.jpg

DSC_2938.jpg

DSC_3109.jpg

DSC_3121.jpg

DSC_3178.jpg

DSC_3194.jpg

DSC_3133.jpg

I have given a lot of thought to selling off my BB several times but maybe I should just get a bracelet for it and see how I feel then. It looks great on a bracelet. I also agree about the blue SFSO. I've had mine on a blue gen Pro Diver and really haven't worn it that much. Swapped a black one on and like it much better. As for my Skyland I like it on the bracelet (when I want it blingy), gen rubber, croc/deplyant, and calf/tang buckle. Also planning to try it out on a Ocean Racer strap as well. I think that's why I'm liking the Skyland so much. It works well with any of those combos.

Send the Blackbird crystal to Chieftang and they are a very nice watch,i seen a guy that wears his on a black dive and though you would think its not the watch for that strap,i think it looks great...... B)

Hi Dave, my friend. I'm not sure I fully understand your reply. I assume you are saying that the BB results with black dive.... In fact I have a thread saying the same, although I think the bracelte is king for the BB.

DSC_8187.jpg