When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Europe to US shipping

pfran42

OK, Short and sweet...To all members in the United States....In your experience with purchasing watches from Europe in the trade sections, how many days does it generally take for the watch to arrive?

I sent a PayPal payment on 9/17/2008 and USPS tracking showed this a few days later and it has shown this ever since:

Detailed Results:

spacer.gifspacer.gifbullet_circle.gif Inbound International Arrival, September 21, 2008, 11:39 pm, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) bullet_circle.gif Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Is 16 days a little long or should I just chill out and wait ?

OK, Short and sweet...To all members in the United States....In your experience with purchasing watches from Europe in the trade sections, how many days does it generally take for the watch to arrive?

I sent a PayPal payment on 9/17/2008 and USPS tracking showed this a few days later and it has shown this ever since:

Detailed Results:

spacer.gifspacer.gifbullet_circle.gif Inbound International Arrival, September 21, 2008, 11:39 pm, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) bullet_circle.gif Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Is 16 days a little long or should I just chill out and wait ?

I had the same:

I shipped from EU, it arrived 2 days later in NY

Then it took around 3 weeks to be delivered in Manhattan.

Unfotrunately, everything can happen, no rules.

All my previous shipping to US took 10 days max.