When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG1: JohnG House thread

JohnG

Please contact the support department as soon as possible, and please have your site name ready.

That's what they asking. So, why not ? Let's somebody, who knows, how to contact, to do it and ask, how to get it back?

Calm down fer Gawd's sake.

We weren't contributing to RWG1 simply because there was no mechanism set up by the site owner to allow us to do so.

As John says, it has to be the account owner who contacts them. This is going to take some time, so take a chill pill and wait to see what develops...

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ja, doe s n beetje rustig aan man. Dat hebben we toch al gezegd, dat dat niet kan. Anders hadden we t allang gedaan slimmeke. Nog even wachten en dan is t miscvhien verholpen en anders weten we t ook nog niet. Neem anders ondertussen even wat bier. Oke?

OKE, zal ik wachten. Met mijn bier.

Just enjoy the forum space we have here for now. You can post watches in here (the Looney Bin) - we can do whatever we want in here - so just think of it as General Discussion and Off-Topic all together. If you want, why don't you start a thread on the watches you bought in Guangzhou and post some pics... and repost the info on your "girls"!

Edited by Luthier

on weymans links - do you have to email him for prices?

Yes, and he'll send you EXCEL sheet with all info and picture of watch you ordering. I have him on my MSN Messenger, so, we talk often, I'm asking him a questions, and get answers, I know him for almost a year, and I personally visited his office in GZ.

He has a lot of cheapies with surprisingly good quality, and a lot of hi-fi reps with swiss movt's. Also, many reps with A7750. And prices are just great. For example - RG Hublot with A7750 everyone sell for AROUND $500-$650, but when I asked him - he said - I'll sell it FOR YOU for $265. wATCHES i BOUGHT FROM HIM - TAG and Concord - just great, I love both. On TAG - bezel and rehault - both rotate. It's quartz, but quality if case, dial, signs, hands, bracelet- just very good.

His MSN add is: weyman@watch321.com

Same as his email.

Yes, and he'll send you EXCEL sheet with all info and picture of watch you ordering. I have him on my MSN Messenger, so, we talk often, I'm asking him a questions, and get answers, I know him for almost a year, and I personally visited his office in GZ.

He has a lot of cheapies with surprisingly good quality, and a lot of hi-fi reps with swiss movt's. Also, many reps with A7750. And prices are just great. For example - RG Hublot with A7750 everyone sell for AROUND $500-$650, but when I asked him - he said - I'll sell it FOR YOU for $265. wATCHES i BOUGHT FROM HIM - TAG and Concord - just great, I love both. On TAG - bezel and rehault - both rotate. It's quartz, but quality if case, dial, signs, hands, bracelet- just very good.

His MSN add is: weyman@watch321.com

Same as his email.

Good info - thanks!

Particularly like the look of that Chopard....

Damn it I hate not being able to edit here.

Your mate at 321 says he has Navitimers with Swiss MVTs. If thats correct I hate to think how much. It would have to be a 7750 or the likes.

If they are a gen Swiss MVT I want one but I didn't think such a animal existed.

Col.

Nice watches. One thing. AFIK the Chopard should have tyre tread rubber strap not plain leather. Correct fellas?

Col.

Yes and No. On Chopard site is a picture- SS with tyre-style rubber, and gold with leather. Personally I don't like rubber, so, I asked to replace it on good leather strap, and it was done.

MM-01.jpg

Damn it I hate not being able to edit here.

Your mate at 321 says he has Navitimers with Swiss MVTs. If thats correct I hate to think how much. It would have to be a 7750 or the likes.

If they are a gen Swiss MVT I want one but I didn't think such a animal existed.

Col.

Ask him to replace it on A7750, and he'll do it.

Yeah, she email'd me. Now THATS service! Been here since yesterday. Rubber for me too. It makes the watch. Wonder what a gen strap's worth?

So he can do a Navi with a gen 7750 in it? Am I reading that right? The mind boggles at the cost but it would be allmost a gen. Now if only they would fix the slide rule i'd be happy.

Col.

Navi with Swiss 7750? really?

should cost between $600-900 - would be nice to have one too if your crazy for navi's like me - i've been wearing my gen quite a bit recently since I put a leather deployment on it - the old ss was crappy - my quartz navi's don't get any wrist time anymore - I can't bring myself to even put it on

the 28,800 Asian 7750 is more than fine though - I use to fear them but after reading many posts regarding watchmakers giving them props.. I'm sold