When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG1: JohnG House thread

JohnG

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least he has nervo metal.

I'd better buy a house in Pattaya. OK, apartment... Fot $35K you can buy great 1-bedroom condo, 100 meters from the ocean, on top floor, fantastic view, great country, always +30C temperature, delicious food, and even more delicious girls. 30% population - westerners.

I'd better buy a house in Pattaya. OK, apartment... Fot $35K you can buy great 1-bedroom condo, 100 meters from the ocean, on top floor, fantastic view, great country, always +30C temperature, delicious food, and even more delicious girls. 30% population - westerners.

That's where TTK lives!

Navi with Swiss 7750? really?

should cost between $600-900 - would be nice to have one too if your crazy for navi's like me - i've been wearing my gen quite a bit recently since I put a leather deployment on it - the old ss was crappy - my quartz navi's don't get any wrist time anymore - I can't bring myself to even put it on

the 28,800 Asian 7750 is more than fine though - I use to fear them but after reading many posts regarding watchmakers giving them props.. I'm sold

They have swiss 7750, and Asian 7750, they can install whatever customer wants. Many dealers can get customized watches from factory.

I always wanted DayDate TT, with silver dial and WHITE day and date dials, white, not yellow. And swiss ETA, ofcourse. So? I got it!!!

Sweet Mary asked factory to customize my Rolley for me, and they did it. Then I realized, that bracelet is too short, so, she took watch back and next day brought it back with 4 extra links. My girls and Weyman are not a dropshippers, that's the point.

Before I came to GZ, I told Weyman, what exactly I want - and he prepared it. I came to office, bought it, met the boss, and was very impressed - they have really good reps. And prices are just unbeatable. So, talk to him, ask details, he don't mind if you'll be "anal", it's his job to please you. Same with my dear girls. Col. wanted a very rare BVLGARI, that Mary didn't have, so, she spent all day long in search, went to a few dealers personally, and she got it somewhere. THAT'S the service!!!

Hey, who's in charge of Trusted Dealers List???

:D:D:D:D:D

Edited by Luthier

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pattaya

is nice - I like :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Damn it I hate not being able to edit here.

Your mate at 321 says he has Navitimers with Swiss MVTs. If thats correct I hate to think how much. It would have to be a 7750 or the likes.

If they are a gen Swiss MVT I want one but I didn't think such a animal existed.

Col.

I just talked to Weyman. YES, he has REAL swiss 7750, and prices for Navimeter SS is $800, for Gold - $840

With Asian 7750 prices are: SS - $200, Gold - $240.

Here's link to the page. ANY of these Navs could be with swiss OR with Asian movt's.

http://www.goec5.com/classswiss.asp?nid=254&ruiji=1

well, I forgot to mention oxygen as well but some things are a given B)

and nice price on a Swiss navi

the Asian price is ok I suppose - about $20 less than Ruby - does he take pics before shipping, warranty, etc.

http://www.nicereplica.com/pro_detail.php?ProId=532

My chat with Weyman:

George Master says:

can you take pictures of watch before shipping?

weyman@watch321.com says:

yes, ofcourse

George Master says:

and warranty is same as from other dealers?

weyman@watch321.com says:

yes, if not better

George Master says:

great, thanks.

Kazi... bomb him with Qs, not me.

:D:D:D

Edited by Luthier

hehe - I was joking about letting you take the risk - bless your heart though

with a shill like you, who needs reviews - I'm in! :D I'm too curious to know how the quality is like on the cheapys

Don't forget to let us know next time you go down.. er.. east - you can smuggle our watches in for us

hehe - I was joking about letting you take the risk - bless your heart though

with a shill like you, who needs reviews - I'm in! :D I'm too curious to know how the quality is like on the cheapys

Don't forget to let us know next time you go down.. er.. east - you can smuggle our watches in for us

Shill?????????