When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone seen these...........

JimmyT

Yeah, yeah I know it's a Jap but I've had one of these Seiko SKX031K2 100 m Diver for about 7-8 years and it's proven to be a really good ol' friend that never complaines.

I really beat the hell out of it.

I have a Gen Omega SMP 2254 and a Noob Sub and a few eclectic others but this is the trusty War-Horse

I wear when I'm doing rough work or partying etc.

I only bought on the 'Bay on a whim - only paid about $130 AUD for it and it was that good I immediately

bought another in case this one ever died. They are still around that price.

Comes in a Seiko box with paper/warranty & manual. I took it to Seiko here in Melbourne and they verified it.

Personally I think they're not a bad look and it keeps great time for an Auto - 18 - 20 seconds per week fast.

Great lumes too even after all these years.

Thay're still on ebay and still come in different color variations.

here's a whole bunch or 'em:

Interested in your thoughts......

http://jewelry.shop.ebay.com/items/Wristwa...Q_udhiZQQ_udloZ

CopyofPicture215a.jpg

Edited by JimmyT

I just checked out the link to the bay. these seem great and the price is amazing, but the singapore location bothers me. Do you think these might be reps?

Definitely not Reps. Like I said, I took it to Seiko in Melbourne and they absolutely verified the watch as Gen.

Singapore - no problem especially if you use PayPal as your payment method.

Pug's got one and he's no mug ......gee, that rhymes!

• 3 weeks later...
Just got mine in the mail. I must say it is alot of watch for the money. However, i cant figure out how to size it. Can anyone tell me how?

Yeah they have push out joiners either side of the clasp. I found it was just as easy to pay the few bucks

and take it to a watchsmith or jeweller and let them do it. I broke my bracelet after a few ryears and bought a nother later bodel on the 'Bay and it had threaded screws on it ans was dead easy. but thos push out joiners ar a pain inthe A%s