When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Finally found you

Hello everyone,

Greeting from the Detroit, MI suburbs

I am sooooooo glad i finally found a resource for replica watch info that I feel I can trust. there are so many disreputable scammers you have to wade through to make just a little sense of whats available in the market for good quality replicas. After reading the posts here it seems like the right place to start.

I guess my first question would be "how did you get over the initial fear of buying that first replica?" and which watch was it?

thanks everyone

i realized i was just being silly -- i mean it's not like i was sending several hundred dollars to china to someone i didn't know, hoping to receive high quality counterfeit goods in return.

oh wait :rolleyes::bangin:

seriously, i got comfortable after reading a bunch of reviews about people's experiences with the various dealers, combined with quite a few emails back and forth with one of the dealers (probably at least 10-15 emails; this was back in the day before our trusted dealers had websites -- just photobucket accounts. back then, it took quite a bit of reading just to find out how to even contact any of our dealers). then i finally took the plunge (i bought the requisite submariner and pam 111h btw), and never looked back.

i have to be honest though -- it was pretty exciting (read: nerve-racking) waiting for that first rep to arrive :o it's like everyone says -- no one forgets their first ;)

anyways, feel free to ask questions; i think you'll find people here to be pretty helpful....

oh, and welcome to RWG :victory:

deltatahoe

I got comfortable after my first couple of posts trusting the information on the site. When I realized real people were responding with vastly different opinions and experiences in some cases, and very similar experiences on others, I realized that the opinions here really were honest.

Cross validating information across threads and posts supported the decisions I was about to make...lots of searching...emails to collectors and boom, my first rep:

Background_SMP.jpg