When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Heroes

alphakazi

If any of you watch the hit TV show "Heroes", you know Sylar is a watchmaker gone bad - really bad - If you don't know who I'm referring to, you can watch this youtube vid :

or a longer version here

He plays in the upcoming Star Trek as Spok as well... on to his "Sylar" watch

His watch, that they've showed him working on in previous episodes, I've learned today, is a modified Hamilton KHAKI FIELD MECHANICAL

(or should I say replica - and not a very good one)

SylarSylars_watch_items.jpgIt_takes_a_licking.jpg

and a pic of the Hamilton :

hamiltonki5.jpg

the printing is poorly done and the 23 touches the 11 - the date wheel also looks too deep, date window frame too thick, etc.

Today's episode shows a character named Peter Petrelli fixing his watch with his "powers" by opening it up and using his mind to take a gear out and fix it in mid air - a bit of hollywood [censored] no doubt <_<

thought it was interesting - that is all B)

Today's episode shows a character named Peter Petrelli fixing his watch with his "powers" by opening it up and using his mind to take a gear out and fix it in mid air - a bit of hollywood [censored] no doubt dry.gif

Not so...that's The Zigmeister's secret!!

If any of you watch the hit TV show "Heroes", you know Sylar is a watchmaker gone bad - really bad - If you don't know who I'm referring to, you can watch this youtube vid :

or a longer version here

He plays in the upcoming Star Trek as Spok as well... on to his "Sylar" watch

His watch, that they've showed him working on in previous episodes, I've learned today, is a modified Hamilton KHAKI FIELD MECHANICAL

(or should I say replica - and not a very good one)

SylarSylars_watch_items.jpgIt_takes_a_licking.jpg

and a pic of the Hamilton :

hamiltonki5.jpg

the printing is poorly done and the 23 touches the 11 - the date wheel also looks too deep, date window frame too thick, etc.

Today's episode shows a character named Peter Petrelli fixing his watch with his "powers" by opening it up and using his mind to take a gear out and fix it in mid air - a bit of hollywood [censored] no doubt <_<

thought it was interesting - that is all B)

If I remember, in the episode where Sylar is first building the watch, he tells Dr. Suresh that the movement is an old German movement, and I felt it was a case of him simply 're-casing' the old movement with whatever bits he had to hand (what the prop dept had cobbled together ;) )

You mean there is more to that show than the cheerleader with the tits? Huh, I'll be damned.

Sadly not, that's why I stopped watching it :lol: Cheerleaders and tits can only hold the interest for so long :lol: Thomas Dekker clearly saw the way the series would progress, so he jumped ship for the Sarah Connor Chronicles ;)

i really want to like the show, but the writers suck major ass

there are so many good shows out and coming out - Terminator is good, Lost, fringe (lost guys) - ok, its better than the new knight rider, which clearly spends 99% of the budget on teh special effects and left no budget for writers - but with all the crazy hoopla $$ they spend hyping that show - they should hire some decent writers.

the character development really sucks - they are starting to latch onto the themes that lost has - and even terminator, who is really good and who is bad - and from what perspective do we see the storyline