When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

U-Boat 50mm PVD Flightdeck Chrono Review

oberblender

Here's a video review posted by a dealer not well known on this site. Now I'm sold on the carbon fiber dial model. Although I love her accent (Hong Kong?) and her soothing voice with background music makes me feel like I was in a spa :) , I won't buy from her as dealers on this site have much better prices.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSqlLrBVgdM

I love the way she says at the end "the biggest wrist watch I've seen" :D

I hope it's a woman... :)

Since it seems to be an A7750 in the reps what is the power-reserve in the rep?

I had one really bad Tag Heuer rep once that I bought from a friend which I gave back since it stopped working in the mornings after I had taken it off when I went to bed....

I really like the look of the U-boats so I really, really hope this isnt the case with these reps.

Can anyone verify that the U-boatr 7750 movement is still running in the morning when you took it off when going to bed?

That's a big watch. Thanks for the review...good job!

It looks big from that angle because of its 5/8" thickness :o and macro setting on my camera. But as far as diameter goes, it's not ridiculously big. It has good coverage on my 7" wrist without being too overwhelming or looking like a manhole cover. Here's another pic. Sorry it's blurry

Picture%2030.jpg