When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

5218 Yellow Dial

davidsenjpn

I received a tailor made speical request form Enzo 2 months ago for a pre v very rare yellow dial .My frist batch was a total failure and i had to re do it with a second attampt.The final result looks

very well.pls see pic.

Sorry i do not have this for sale.

Pls ask enzo for this very speical edition watch.

86517-29300.jpg

Teh dial is so pretty that i can not reissit making it into watches to add to my pre v collection.

pls see pics

86517-29301.jpg

86517-29302.jpg

I saw this here and I just had to copy my reply from another board. Davidsen is making some great stuff.

For those who may doubt - this is a rep of a VERY rare gen seen here in the hands of Sig Bonati.

86518-29299.jpg

In November of 2003, at PDay#2 in Cologne, Angelo Bonati presented an orange dialed T-SWISST-T Luminor that was housed in a pre-Vendome 5218-210 PVD case. This older prototype suddenly emerged from his inside pocket, at the same time when he presented the factory drawings for PAM 195 for the first time on the European mainland.

Source info here... http://www.paneristi.com/archives/PreA_Pan..._A_Panerai.html

Davidsen is the king :thumbsupsmileyanim:

He is The Undisputed Heavyweight Champion of the Woooooorld when it comes to sweet panerais. :3a: Every serious Pam rep collector should support Davidsen's obvious commitment to our hobby--by making an purchase.

Davidsen, a humble suggestion: I bet if you did an accurate blue dial you'd sell a hundred of them. There are several hand wind and auto PAMs w/ blue dials ( many of the dials are brushed, though, so I don't know if that complicates the manufacturing process.)

Thanks again for your hard work. :thumbsupsmileyanim: