When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Show me your BR 02's

StormTooper4

Okay, here's mine...

br02_1.jpg

'Clone' ETA 28,800bph, excellent rubber strap. Downsides are no AR and feeble lume. Got it via a friend who does business in China - not seen this exact model on any of the regular dealers' sites, though - although the 21J version is fairly easy to find.

cheers GR

Thats a cracker, does the internal bezel work? is it auto or quartz have you taken it to water

I think that looks great

st4

Yep, the bezel works - the upper crown adjusts it. It's auto ('Asian ETA' 28,800bph as I said in my original post - there's a 21J version around too). I've not tried to use it in water, though - although it's survived usual handwashing etc without signs of misting up.

Love the watch - it's my 'weekend' watch usually - doesn't look quite right at work, somehow :)

Would you take one if the SOSF factory decided to make one with the same standards? I really like the watch, but the ones available look like crap.

Cheers!

hmm - I don't think mine looks too bad, but I haven't seen the cheapies up close, so can't comment there. However, I'd love a gen ETA + AR + decent lume version so yeah, if the SOSF factory produced one, I'd be VERY interested.

I reckon greg-r's looks pretty good, having seen the Gen and some reps, his is by far the best version given that the screws are the same colour as the rest of the case looks good to, the Lume looks well applied but its a shame its does not glow as I am sure thats one of teh things about this watch that set it apart.

I'd like to see the HE valve though. do you have any other shots. The one I found like this said it had mineral glass, how is the crystal on yours Greg_r, still good?

Shundi yeah I guess your right, it is expensive but there are ones on ebay for under 3k. I actually came across B&R in a german airport quite a few years back, before they went Square Style. Their Classic range is really very nice IWC/Sinn like.

Im still liking this alot , but would like to see more please, come on guys there has got to be more than 1 member on RWG with one of these.

ST4

I reckon greg-r's looks pretty good, having seen the Gen and some reps, his is by far the best version given that the screws are the same colour as the rest of the case looks good to, the Lume looks well applied but its a shame its does not glow as I am sure thats one of teh things about this watch that set it apart.

I'd like to see the HE valve though. do you have any other shots. The one I found like this said it had mineral glass, how is the crystal on yours Greg_r, still good?

Im still liking this alot , but would like to see more please, come on guys there has got to be more than 1 member on RWG with one of these.

ST4

The crystal on mine is mineral glass, but still looking just fine.

This is the only shot I have that shows anything of the HE valve, but it doesn't show the whole thing, I'm afraid. I'll try to take another shot of it from the right angle next time I have the camera out...

br02_2.jpg

I like a lot of the other B&R models too - especially some of their more traditional stuff. Unfortunately, there's no reps of them... :(