When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

3717 from Eurotimez

alw

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I asked Tony to source one for greg - apparently the English breakfast sausage version is quite limited :p

image2oq8.jpg

We should all pitch in and buy this for Greg! He is a great guy and deserves a nice sausage watch. Maybe we can send it to Vacuum to have Super Lube put on the hands...

That sucks! Are you insured at least?

Yep - but currently trying to see if the company insurance will cover it (it was in the staff car park at the time). If it doesn't cover it, then the company is going to have to kick in and cover my insurance excess - looking at the tree, it was completely dead and should have been taken down long since. That's negligence on the part of the grounds keepers, and someone is just about to have a worse day than I'm having, let me tell you....... grrrrr....

The car's not a write-off and is still just about driveable in theory, but I won't be driving it anywhere until I'm sure that there's no damage to suspension etc...

i am also having a [censored] day

i was chopping down a tree to get firewood for johns house

[censored]ing tree fell the wrong way and hit a car in the woods where the gay fellas meet

i was lucky the sausage jockeys were in the back seat

Tree_vs_Jeep_015__medium.jpg

You owe me about two grand, then - my car was parked next to that one and has some serious dents in several panels... I'll give the insurers your name...