When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

3717 from Eurotimez

alw

This is my first order from Chris. There were a few detours with the order as the factories suddenly stopped producing the 28.8 version and switched to 21.6! Chris offered me a refund, but suddenly he got hold of a 28.8 which I grabbed. He also sent me a complimentary strap, and the watch itself came with a bracelet (which I ditched since I don

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how much$ how long to get? could I see a pic of the bracelet? thanks

Total was about 350 USD. It took a month because of the hassle with the movement. And of course having it delivered inside EU takes time too. The bracelet is still wrapped in plastic as I want to sell it later on, but it

I can't say I hate bracelets but between you and oscar I've been quite influenced - since I've put leather on my Bentley, Sub, Navi and the Planet Ocean - I just need to invest into some high quality straps now. My local supplier has a variety of cheaper leather straps for $3.50 to $4.50 wholesale - these are your $20-30 street price straps and gives me much to look forward to

MBK, with gen T-39 superdomed plexi, ubi datewheel with flat "3", gen springbars....

A very nice watch - looks superb! Shame about the luggage strap you've got it on........ :p;)

I thought it was a ribbon from the State Fair.

:p

My other thought was the braces (suspenders for those of the American persuasion) that my grandfather used to wear when I was a kid....... :p

Edit: sorry, alw - not meaning to yank your chain, but from this you may deduce that NATO straps ain't my thing :D