When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Breitling Blacksteel V3 Has Arrived ...

wheaton26

hi Wheaton. Thanks for posting your new toy. I'm eager to find a good blacksteel replica myself. Could you confirm if the color is as dark as it appears in person? It looks darker than that o the gen and perhaps too reflective as the gen is more dull.

Also, what is with the name v3? I thought a v2 was to replace the current v1.

best

Great looking watch, but not incredibly accurate. If you have ever seen a genuine Blacksteel you will understand the difference. PVD is just too black and to shiny. Its a nice watch however, and you will likely never run into anybody who will know the difference. Congrats!

hi Wheaton. Thanks for posting your new toy. I'm eager to find a good blacksteel replica myself. Could you confirm if the color is as dark as it appears in person? It looks darker than that o the gen and perhaps too reflective as the gen is more dull.

Also, what is with the name v3? I thought a v2 was to replace the current v1.

best

the finish is dark but not shiny. the v2 is being released soon and should have a more accurate gun metal finish. a few members including me have given it the v3 name because it is a v1 with fixed lume dot at 3:00.

where do you order that watch?

watchstation ... great communication and fast shipping!

Are all V1's too dark or are they inconsistent from watch to watch?

Btw, how long did it take for you to receive the watch from day of order?

thanks again.

all v1's are too dark as far as i know. i just couldn't wait any longer for the v2. it took just over a week to arrive after payment because i ordered it during a chinese holiday. with that being said, it only took 2 days to arrive once it was shipped ... amazing!