When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

3646 Cali FS on 'risti

dadog13

Hi Guys!

somebody is trying to sell the California dial made by VDB on 'risti for 11k!!!

FS at 'risti : http://www.network54.com/Forum/353390/thre...ia+Dial+(mkris)

VDB work on RG : http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=30728

that's not good!!!

I already contacted the seller and he gave me his photobucket link...now I will ask him where he got it and everything else what's asked in this situations...

this is what I got as a reply after asking him where he got the watch :

I actually got it from my personal supplier from the US. If you can see my feedbacks at http://hub.ebay.com/community?_trksid=m38

(username is mkris92)

The APs, PAMs, FP Journe, Tudor, etc. I got it from one guy and all ok. smiley.gif If you want I can list it on my ebay account and you buy it there? Can you pay via paypal?

I am already in contact with VDB to see if it is the same person who originally bought the watch from him...

Are you gonna report???

I will try first to understand if he is trying to scam or if he got scammed by somebody...

I already contacted VDB to see to whom he sold this one (got a reply) and now I am trying to figure out who is the seller...

but definitely will report it in the next couple of hours

I want to say as well that VDB NEVER SOLD THIS ONE AS GEN! he sold it for a fair asking price for the work that he has put in...VDB sold this one to a forum member...we will see what this forum member has to say...

it's the problem that his watches are so damn good and if they fall in the wrong hands can often be re-sold as GENs...

Sales been pulled on "risti"

Guy's "figured" out its a homage

Good spot Dadog, looks like you may have saved someone 11k

since I know the price VDB sold it to him...I wonder how did he think to sell it for the x times what has been the asking price from VDB?!!!!

he is a scammer!

Hmmm, bad. I shure VDB is appaled at the misuse of his work and if it was indeed a forum member the mads have some thinking to do. Its their place to judge not mine but IMO a person who would bring the hobby into disrepute in such a monner neither belongs nor deserves to be here.

Regards,

Col.

that member should be banned from every rep forum he's participating in, no questions asked.

well, I am not sure he is a member of the rep forums...

VDB sold it to a member on RG...but I am not sure if the RG member who bought it didn't sell it to somebody else who then posted the FS post today on 'risti...

well, the good thing is that the listing was taken off and that it doesn't catch more attraction - there is however a post on 'risti forum by members asking themselves where the post disappeard...