When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling

fallschirmjager

Dear All

my first posting!

I'm looking for a replica Breitling Navitimer from a good source. I tried exactreplicas.com but nothing arrived and when I kicked up a fuss they cancelled the pending credit card payment!

Anyway, ideally I would like a list of websites that sell good, very good and excellent repro Britlings so that I can compare quality V's costs. I have it in my mind that I want a swiss movement or at least Japanese - is this correct?

Anyway - over to you chaps to help me!

p.s. ideally Europe based so I avoid customs!!! ;)

Cheers Mike

First of all, do not trust any of those websites. But you've already learned that. Second, read the posts here and do some searching. You will learn we have dealers here we trust and some are UK based. I highly recommend you read the Breitling review in the Breitling section. Most of the sub-sections have a review for those particular watches.

And 4th of all... if u would be so kind to change ure avatar Mr. Paratrooper... i find it a bit well how to say insulting to some people including me personally...

Dont get this wrong... and welcome to the boards.

Regards Laz

+1 Yeah dude that avatar is NOT cool. You however have every right to your opinion, but if my friends like laz are offended, I am offended.

Check the dealer subforums and the links section (top of the page - click 'Links')

Exactreplicas are known scammers, I'm afraid - glad you didn't lose any money.

By the way, I have to agree with the others: your avatar is rather offensive. Please change it.

Edit: thanks for changing the avatar, but the new one ain't a whole lot better :g:

Well i think the avatar was for sure on a questionable side and looks like falschim already responded for that i thank him... i did not want to come on strong and im a very open and light minded as i think people on these here boards can confirm.

But for what it represents and stands for would be better not to be used... still everyone is intitled to their own avatar i guess... put some gif. of a chick shaking her boobs so we can all enjoy it. :)

And as said no bad intentions and welcome aboard.

Laz

Still can't see any Dealers sub forum I'm afraid!

Oh and i got the following error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@rwg.cc and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.9 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at www.rwg.cc Port 80