When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Replica WW2 Watches

fallschirmjager

Does anyone know the best place to get good replica WW2 watches? I don't mean the fantasy WW2 watches on many sites but good copies of the genuine article in particluar Luftwaffe watches as used by the aircrew/pilots?

Antique and pawn shops who are selling them as genuine either knowingly or innocently. I have a friend who collects similar watches and he says unlike the rep forums and collectors here, there is a higher proportion (in his experience) of people doing the fraud thing and selling a rep as a gen...as opposed to collectors here who sell reps as reps. Mind you...on the Bay you get a number of folks doing the fake as gen thing too.

YMMV...otherwise no.

I like the double strap i've seen available for the stowa. its a rep of the original.

let me know when you start you assembly line. you know I am down. I might need blue hands though...

I like the double strap i've seen available for the stowa. its a rep of the original.

let me know when you start you assembly line. you know I am down. I might need blue hands though...

Most of the "U-Boot" and "Fliegeruhr" stuff is just fantasy.

The real stuff looked more like this:

post-180-1223595922_thumb.jpg

But this is just a poor picture of a plausible rep I bought for my 'lil bro who is a WWII reenactor.

Gens from the Allied side are not difficult to find in working condition.

I have several.

Carl

Thanks for the link to that werners site midasmook. I couldn't resist the Luftwaffe ww2 watch and have just ordered one. Bir different to the usual sort of rep looking forward to seeing it.

Thanks for the link to that werners site midasmook. I couldn't resist the Luftwaffe ww2 watch and have just ordered one. Bir different to the usual sort of rep looking forward to seeing it.

• 8 months later...
You might find some interesting stuff here.

http://www.wernersflyingwatches.com/default.asp

Just found this link after looking up 'Storma' following a post in this week's midweek wristie thread.

They've got some interesting stuff! I assume they're all asian movements at the prices they're charging, but the work looks good quality and they've got some designs I've not seen before, which is nice :)

Are they superlumed and AR'd though? It doesn't specifically say so so I imagine not...

Edited by Member X