When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Are all V2 breitling skyland avengers the same

breitling&omega

I can't wait for the v2 blacksteel. I'm thinking of getting the V2 skyland avenger in stainless steel. So I need to ask you guys if the blacksteel has all the same markings as the as the stainless steel version? I'm also assuming the V2 blacksteel and stainless currently available is replicated at the same level of correctness? Look forward to hearing back.

Like Andrew said...the V2 isn't out yet. Angus keeps saying it should be released soon. The preview pics look very promising.

Bear in mind...there are 2 factories making the Blacksteel and the SS. The coating process on the V2 shooooould be better than the V1/V3 as it's supposedly the same as the gen vs. PVD on the V1...but we also don't have a price on the V2 so that will be interesting.

I would consider a V1/V3 in SS for $75 less, and then apply that savings to the extra cost for the V2...whatever that extra cost may be.

All Skylands are really made to a high level of quality with flaws being pretty minor and likely noticeable only under high magnification to somebody who frequents this board.