When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Super Avenger Black Steel

andreww

Is this what you guys are calling V.2, as in the slightly different limited edition that's larger with different subdials/ etc..?

I like V.1 and I'm thinking of getting it (with the correct lume at 3). Should I wait?

This is a gen. I don't even know if it is available as a gen yet. Either way, you are waiting!

This is a gen. I don't even know if it is available as a gen yet. Either way, you are waiting!

Indeed I was aware that the watch pictured is genuine. I was wondering if this model was "in the pipeline" so to speak. I know little about Breitlings aside from vintage Ref. 806 Navitimers.

Indeed I was aware that the watch pictured is genuine. I was wondering if this model was "in the pipeline" so to speak. I know little about Breitlings aside from vintage Ref. 806 Navitimers.

Yes it is. Watchstation has a V1 updated with fixed lume dot @ 3 and triangle lume @ 12 (I call it the V3) for around $215 in PVD.

Angus is supposedly releasing the V2 Blacksteel with the same blacksteel process as the gen in about 1 month, but no price. I can't imagine it will be under $300.

There is no bracelet available, although some users on gen forums have PVD'd the SS bracelet.