When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A few questions?

dwswatches

I haven't really been involed on the replica scean for some while, after being caught dealing, so I am out of whats happened over the last couple of years, so please excuse my questions:

I see that Pam111 is selling the Daytona with a Swiss 7750 Movement, is he the best one to get one from? I have noticed that most dealers now are only selling the Asian 7750 Movement, which I take it is because of the price of the Swiss 7750 Movement?

I also notice now that some dealers are selling these new improved Supreme Submariners/Seadwellers 2008, are they worth it? What have Rolex done to the genuine model in the last few years?

After reading some of the postings on the board, I see some people are upgrading their reps with Genuine Parts, are there any dealers who'll do this for you?

Properly serviced, the Asian 7750 seems to be as reliable as the Swiss version, so I do not know what you would gain by spending more for the Swiss movement.

I primarily deal with vintage Rolex models, so I cannot answer your questions about new/current Subs/Seadwellers. Although I have only sourced parts from them, either NDTrading or Phong will sell you a Frankenstein watch (a watch assembled with a mixture of gen & aftermarket parts). Otherwise, they are diy projects (use the Search to find threads dealing with the specific Rolex model you are interested in).