When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noobmariner best bang for the buck?

vizsladog

I was about to pull the trigger on a Supreme 1:1 but keep seeing all these great reviews for the noobmariner.

It seems like a steal for $160.00 from Eurotimes with dg 4813 asian

Only time there might be anyone with a gen to compare it to is when i play poker once a month and ocasionaly someone there has a rolex.

This will be my first rep and the sub has been the watch i've always wanted.

Really confused now........

Edited by vizsladog

So what you`re asking is....................who has the best sub? :)

The best advice i can give you (cause i don`t know much) is to go to this place and read.

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showforum=167

By-tor has done an incredible job and you will get your answer in his section.

lol...no i'd never ask who has the best sub!!!!

There's no "best bang for the buck" in reps. There are only less and more accurate reps. Personally, I always go for the best one... because eventually the lesser ones won't give you the same satisfaction. True, the WM9 price is more than double compared to the Noobmariner high-beat (which is very nice 16610 replica).

Are you willing to pay that extra money for those small things that make the WM9 more accurate? How could anyone give you a definite answer? It's completely up to you.

You usually get what you pay for, even with reps. There are some very nice replicas that are very good for the money. But if 16610 Sub is your absolute favorite and you're planning to keep it long term, I recommend the WM9.

Read both of my reviews and make your own educated decision. But keep in mind that the Noobmariner review was written in 2006, way before the WM9 surfaced.