When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sino Watches

Olipro

Where do you think I purchased my beautiful Omega SMP from? I purchased it direct from Sinowatches.com! The website's mode of payment is by Western Union, and it was no doubt that it will be my first and only transaction with Western Union. Only after I made payment to them did I find out about scams through that payment method. So I felt very insecure the whole time after I made payment to Sinowatch coz I feared that I might never receive the watch. Even though I was able to track the package, I still feared the worst. But my fears were put to rest when the watch arrived at my doorstep within 3 days after I had made payment.. Watch was in excellent and brand new condition (as you can see in my signature image below)..

But I don't think I want to purchase from them anymore even though my order with them was pretty smooth unless they change their payment method. So if you want to purchase from them and pay with Western Union, do so at your own risk! I'm getting my watches from Perfect Clones from now on...

Edited by imranbecks

The guy is shady,

Hont was breaking away from him when I pulled him on board at RWI. He and Hont were business partners, has a room full of people that sit on IM and will chat with you. Everything was swiss to them,, no clue what AR coating was, etc.. until I worked with Hont and hont explained differences to them.

He has benefited from me working with Hont teaching him movement differences, etc.. Hont did not completely break away from him until about 2 or 3 weeks of me working with him to get him "forum ready".

You might get luck as the guy above did,, but these guys are 9 months removed from not having a clue.

I am wondering exactly the same ! Why does no one talk about sino watches on this forum ? Or is this forum "owned" by a small cartel of dealers ? I would like to know more about sino watches. Also, there has been bad talk about Joshua a while back, about him and Andrew intimidating other dealers like Ruby. Why is there no update on this issue either ? Is Joshua again reliable at the moment ?

Has anybody heard of www.sinowatches.com ?

They appear to also have posted a lot of demo videos of their watches on youtube, anybody familiar with them?

http://www.youtube.com/user/sinowatches

• 1 month later...
The guy is shady,

Hont was breaking away from him when I pulled him on board at RWI. He and Hont were business partners, has a room full of people that sit on IM and will chat with you. Everything was swiss to them,, no clue what AR coating was, etc.. until I worked with Hont and hont explained differences to them.

He has benefited from me working with Hont teaching him movement differences, etc.. Hont did not completely break away from him until about 2 or 3 weeks of me working with him to get him "forum ready".

You might get luck as the guy above did,, but these guys are 9 months removed from not having a clue.

I recently bought and had a lot of email dialogue with 'mickey' (from sinowatches)

my watches shipped yest., tracking says they will be here tomm.

I will keep you posted, but so far, there was nothing shady.

Edited by fashionbones

I will keep you posted,

No don't keep us posted, if sino wants to try for a position on this board let them contact our Admin.

This is the second thread being pushed by pieter931 for sino and he has earned himself a 30 day break, if anymore of these free adds start popping up other people are going to start getting cooling off periods too.

Ken

If they do indeed deliver their watches as promised like the one I received, all they have to do is change their payment method.. Western Union money transfer has scam written all over it.. But alas, I've already persuaded Mickey to change his payment method a couple of times but he refused.. The reason why remains a mystery.. Oh well..

• 1 month later...

well i am having a problem with this website or the owner as we speak.i have ordered a pam250 ss replica.contacted him about the inventory.he says he doesnt have it in stock but can get in 4 days.so i send him the payment.sent him couple more e-mails to keep me posted.no answer.

got curious called the number on the website.some guy answered and told me that the factory dont have that watch anymore.so i tell him to send me the payment back ,he wants my info.i e-mailed him the necessary info but no reply to that either and now he wont even pick up the phone.

bottomline is even if this guy has good intentions this is not the way to do business and i am thinking to say goodbye to $300 i sent to him.at this point i am thinking to take it to small claims court and get this websites shut down so he can not scam anybodyelse.

i would definately not recommend this website through my own experience.

well i am having a problem with this website or the owner as we speak.i have ordered a pam250 ss replica.contacted him about the inventory.he says he doesnt have it in stock but can get in 4 days.so i send him the payment.sent him couple more e-mails to keep me posted.no answer.

got curious called the number on the website.some guy answered and told me that the factory dont have that watch anymore.so i tell him to send me the payment back ,he wants my info.i e-mailed him the necessary info but no reply to that either and now he wont even pick up the phone.

bottomline is even if this guy has good intentions this is not the way to do business and i am thinking to say goodbye to $300 i sent to him.at this point i am thinking to take it to small claims court and get this websites shut down so he can not scam anybodyelse.

i would definately not recommend this website through my own experience.

Interesting.. I did not have that problem with them when I purchased my rep from them.. He replied all my emails very quickly. I'm still surprised that I received the watch in the end coz I really had my doubts abt them. But that purchase, wld be my only purchase from them. Just did not feel very comfortable paying by money transfer via western union..

Keep us updated about your going ons with sinowatch..

well,

i must say it was an interesting transaction because of money order thing to china and not getting a response after a couple of e-mails sent.i kinda panicked that i have just lost money for a scam but he answered back after like 5 e-mails and 3 phone calls.

well now i have confirmed that the watch is shipped,just waiting it to arrive.so lets see ,hope its worth the wait.

if you ask me if i'd do business with him again,depending on the quality and the condition of that watch i am getting i don't see why i should not.but he needs to improve his response time or make it more efficient for the buyer to pay or to track the status of the order.

i'll hopefully make a review (my first) of this watch with a video if i can.hope all is well.

No don't keep us posted, if sino wants to try for a position on this board let them contact our Admin.

This is the second thread being pushed by pieter931 for sino and he has earned himself a 30 day break, if anymore of these free adds start popping up other people are going to start getting cooling off periods too.

Ken

Sorry but I don't understand this post. I'm new here, but noticed Sinowatches were on the dealers list. Atleast I found them thru here. Maybe I'm screwed up as I've been reading for hours on end here the past couple of days.

Guys.....we have trusted dealers on the forum here. They have been vetted by the Admin/mod teams and in case of a screw up....there is some recourse in the way of asking the Admins to mediate to some extent. And when a dealer's business practices take a nose dive....the Admin team does step up and take action. There have been instances of dealers who were de-listed from the board beacuse of the same reason.

Why on earth would you want to take a risk in going with an unknown quantity.....unless you have a great appetite for risk :p

To all the new members here...... Stick to the dealers in the forum....you might save a few dollars going with other dealers....but believe you me....you will save a lot more money by not having to spend on Anxiety, heart, hair loss and stress buster medicines :p

Cheers